Here at Globallee, we LOVE Rhodiola, and if you are an avid TAKA drinker—then you probably love it, too! Rhodiola Rosea is a key ingredient in customer favorite TAKA.
Some say, “Live Long and Prosper!” We say, “Live Long and TAKA!” (#TAKATIME) because TAKA is packed with super nutrients (like Rhodiola) that fuel our body’s healthy lifestyle. Rhodiola specifically can help:
- Decrease Stress
- Fight Fatigue
- Improve Brain Functionality
- Improve Exercise Performance
Our Rhodiola (also known as Arctic root or Golden root) is grown in an environment that is 100% natural and organic. It comes from the great country of Canada.
Rhodiola roots contain 140 active ingredients, many of which are considered adaptogens meaning they help your body adapt to stress when consumed. And luckily for you, our Rhodiola contains excellent levels of most nutritious part of that adaptogen root: Rosavins. So all you have to remember to do is feel less stressed, be nice to people, and drink more TAKA!
Come taste, see, and feel Rhodiola for yourself at our DISCOVER Fall Expo this October in Las Vegas!
Ever wonder how Globallee products come to the market? Well, we are here to tell you!
For today’s fun facts we are taking a behind the scenes look at how and why Globallee products are made.
Our CEO, and formulator, Mark McKnight, started Globallee with real people in mind. He is on a mission to make a difference in the health, wellness and business lives of others. In fact, it’s what shapes our core business philosophy:
The Gold Standard:
Great products start with great ingredients. Globallee works directly with growers and processors of the healthy fruits, herbs and plants from all over the world. These countries include the United States, Canada, Brazil, India, and Japan, just to name a few.
“During the past 24 years, I have visited with more than 100 raw material companies,” “I have met with the farmers and processors of ingredients from Aloe Vera to Turmeric and everything in between. I have seen the fields and watched the harvest.” -Mark McKnight, CEO
Globallee focuses on what matters: real ingredients used to create real products that produce real results.
In fact, here is the process Globallee goes through with each and every product batch:
- Strictly following the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as outlined by the FDA.
- Using farmers, growers and processors who adhere to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standards. This worldwide standard increases quality, purity and traceability.
- Testing each batch of TAKA™, ETERNO™, and ETERNITY™ to ensure that they meet strict quality standards.
- Sourcing key raw materials that are 100% natural, non-GMO and Vegan.
Mark starts by identifying a gap in the marketplace, and then works with natural ingredients and flavors to create wellness-filled, results-driven products like TAKA™, ETERNO™, and ETERNITY™.
Mark noticed one of these gaps when he saw rhodiola rosea at a tradeshow and a new hibiscus drink his teenage daughter was purchasing at a local coffee shop. The hibiscus drink was delicious, but had 20 grams of sugar, as much as a candy bar.
Mark thought to himself, “How can we make a drink with this delicious hibiscus flavor, add rhodiola and other nutrients, but without all the sugar?”
So he did what he does best, make super healthy ingredients taste good!.
TAKA™ was born.
ETERNO™, and ETERNITY™ were created similarly. Mark listened to what his colleagues, friends, and Independent Brand Ambassadors were talking about, and set out to source the best ingredients and best partners for the products.
It’s how we have the products we all know and love today!
Mark says “Product purity is paramount. My die-hard dedication to maintain these standards has attracted the right kinds of people to this company. People who value integrity, real products, and authentic leadership. We want this to be real — real leadership, real products, and real results!”
Learn more about Globallee products at the DISCOVER Globallee Fall Expo in October! You’ll be able to touch, feel, and even taste the raw ingredients that make up Globallee’s life-changing product line.
We are back! Here today talking about the product we all know and love – TAKA™ Hibiscus Healthy Energy!
Nutrition seems to be on everyone’s minds these days and for good reason!
Long term, poor nutrition can wreak havoc on the body and lead to disease. But in the short term, the effects of sub par eating habits show up in the form of low energy levels. Without the proper fuel, the body is running on fumes. Unhealthy foods can cause spikes and crashes in blood sugar, and don’t give the body the building blocks for muscle like protein. Without energy to function, finding the energy to exercise seems near impossible.
That’s why at Globallee we are so dedicated to creating real, powerful products that provide real, natural ingredients with real, impactful results.
It’s what has shaped our basic business philosophy:
Great Ingredients → make Great Products → Great Products → result in Happy Customers!
The most effective and powerful way to reverse and transform the effects of poor diet is flood the body with the nutrients it craves.
Globallee’s TAKA™ contains these crucial nutrients and delivers them with total convenience. Not only can these nutrients heal the body from the inside out, they can also enhance cognitive function. Studies have shown that dietary manipulations may be a viable strategy for enhancing cognitive ability.
TAKA’S NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
- Turmeric: Supports brain health, mental clarity, focus and productivity.
- Hibiscus: Gives TAKA™ its delicious flavor. Supports a healthy immune system and gut health.
- Blueberries: Contain natural fiber, potassium folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and phytonutrients.
- Aloe vera: Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant. Contains hundreds of micronutrients that bolster immune system.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Adaptogen that combats effects of stress while supporting heart health and immune system.
- Guarana seed: this beautiful berry from Brazil is packed with natural energy known as guaranine. It delivers a sustained feeling of healthy energy.
- Ionic Minerals: These micronutrients promote healthy cellular connectivity and balance. Enhances the body’s “operating system.”
- Fucoidan: Form of brown algae that is rich in nutrients called polysaccharides while also supporting healthy immune system.
- Chromium Dinicocysteinate: a crucial trace mineral that supports healthy and balanced glucose metabolism. Chromium also supports protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.